- I have these weight weenies TI quick releases
- they are 50grams
- alloy/copper cams and hardware
- TI axels
So i had the heavier Campagnolo ones on before, which where 10/10 weighed in at 116 grams.
I tried these 50 gram ones, but yestarday my rear wheel came out and i just torqued it down to finish my ride,
- Today, i realized i never passed the top dead center position of my cam
- my friends use enve/zipp and even cheap planet x ones for 1,000’s of miles
- DO I HAVE TO:
- OVER TORQUE THESE THINGS?
- GUARANTEE I PASS THE TOP DEAD CENTER POSITION?
- WTF WHY AM I CARING JUST GO BACK TO CAMPY?
- IM NOT REALLY SURE, TUNE MAKES 21 GRAM QUICK RELEASES MINE SHOULD BE STRONGER RIGHT?
1 day ago with 0 notes